Back to School
Going back to school brings up a lot of questions. Who might help you make connections?
What N might have a special habit?
What R gets counted in a game of baseball?
What P is a common vegetable?
What C is a social deduction board game?
What Q might you catch a ferry at?
What D is a colour for a horse?
What G is a sort of sandwich?
What is the preceding word in the Star Wars film's title?
What was the third of the first five American classes with a weight of over a thousand tons?
What is the third word in the song's lyrics?
Who was the first of Connecticut?
Who is the author of the work on which the opera is based?
What is the Number?
Name a season.
Name a room in Clue.
Name a zodiac sign.
Name a metal of antiquity.
Name one of the Seven Dwarfs.
A Canadian Olympian named Alex did this to win Canada's first ever medal in their Winter Olympic event. (5)
This synonym of "strenuous" or "laborious" may also appear in discussions of fiscal policy. (6)
Algorithms such as the T permutation exchange the positions of four of these. (6)
The maximum size of this in the NFL is 7 greater than that for the CFL. (6)
"Sk8r Boi" by Avril Lavigne follows a similar chord progression to this famous piece in D major. (5)
What word do you get when the last letter is removed from an alcoholic drink?
What word goes in the following blank: "carpenter ___"?
What word do you get when a vowel is deleted from a family member?
What word might you use to describe an amiable friend?
What word goes in the following blank: "I couldn't answer the question about what ___ of fish Nemo is"?
What might you — I've started so I'll finish — do to a list of numbers?
9. It is often depicted as a light bulb over one's head
12. Multiple countries' currency
22. Failure to hit a target
28. Gemstone that is often black and white
2. Without further ___
3. Attitude of accepting failure
6. It is not implied by correlation
7. Wall art
8. Esau's nation
14. Top of jar
16. Reinforcing rods of steel
17. Group of jazz musicians
18. Muscovite, for example
??? = $113,442
- Greg says, "Write down the letter denoted by three dashes in Morse code."
- Alex says, "Write down the Roman numeral for 506."
- Pilvi says, "Write down the letter denoted by dot-dash-dot in Morse code."
- Lasse says, "Write down the Roman numeral for 4."
- Mark says, "Write down the last recorded letter shifted 13 spaces backwards in the alphabet."
- Reggie says, "Write down the last recorded letter shifted 4 spaces backwards in the alphabet."
- Jeremy says, "Write down the letter denoted by dash-dash-dot in Morse code."
- David says, "Write down the second-last recorded letter two more times."
- Paul says, "Duplicate the fifth recorded letter."
- Babben says, "Anagram everything to form an uncapitalized noun."
- Olli says, "Replace the second letter with H."
- Atle says, "Add the letters OUS to the end of your string."
- Luka says, "Add the letters NG to the end of your string."
Nuno says, "Anagram everything to form a two-word phrase."
... 💰 ... 💰 ... 💰 ... 💰 ... 💰 ... 💰
You may check the answer to a subpuzzle using the answer checker. Incorrect guesses count towards your total limit.